New Patient Registration
We welcome any new patients who live within our practice area. As it often takes some time for records to be forwarded from your former practice, all newly registered patients are asked to complete a health questionnaire and are offered an initial consultation with a nurse.
Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Please contact reception for further information.
It’s Your Practice: A patient guide to GP services has been put together by the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) for patients.
This guide has been produced as part of the RCGP’s aim to build stronger relationships between you and your doctors and encourage the involvement and inclusion of you in your own care.
It is split into several sections including:
- General Practice explained
- Choosing the right practice for you
- Registering with a GP practice
- Seeing your GP – consultations
- Seeing your GP – the next steps
- After your GP consultation
- Your health record
- Your rights and responsibilities as a patient
- Get involved with your practice
The publication is part of a push by the NHS as a whole to encourage you to understand how you can get the most out of primary care – which also includes how you can become more involved in monitoring your own health.