Patient Participation Group
The PPG aims to:
- Work alongside the partnership and practice staff of Quedgeley Medical Centre to promote continuous improvement which ensure that patients and carers experiences are at the heart of responsive services.
- Support and strengthen the relationship between the Practice its patients, carers and local community.
If you would like to contact the PPG, please liaise with Karen Edwards, our Reception Manager.
If you would like to join the PPG, please register using our online form.
Please see the notes from the latest meeting on the Meeting Minutes page.
Our PPG members are:
- Dr Jairam Kaasula, GP Partner, QMC
- Dr Mamta Chada, GP Partner, QMC
- Scott Wellington, Patient
- Sue Brown, Patient
- Diana Grina, Patient
- Peter Skuse, Patient
- Stacey Evely, Patient
- Abdul Pandore, Patient
- Helen Randall, Patient
- Lewis Whiting, Patient
- Jean Wellington, Practice Nurse, QMC
- Karen Malecki, Practice Manager, QMC #
- Elaine Dainty, Operations Manager, QMC